Laser & Cataract
Welcome to Lazersight Limited trading as Laser Eye Centre (We, Us, Our, LEC) and (you, Patients, Users) means the person using our Site or Services.
LEC is Ophthalmologists (Eye Specialists) providing Ophthalmology services. You can find our services here: https://www.lasereyecentre.co.nz/treatments (Services).
Please read our Terms and Conditions (Terms) carefully before using our website (Site) and Services.
We may change these Terms at any time, and such changes will become effective immediately upon being posted on this Site. These Terms were last updated in June 2023.
LEC offers a range of Services.
In continuing to use our Site, sign-up to use and/or engage in our Services, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by the following Terms, disclaimers, and other policies references below. If you do not agree with these Terms, you will not be allowed to access and use our Site, or Services, and you must stop doing so immediately.
The information provided below is for general purposes only and is provided by LEC. While we try to keep the information contained on this page current and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to any information published on the Site and or as supplied to you, for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore done at your own risk. We suggest and encourage you to make your own enquiries to determine if the information and/or Services we list on our Site are appropriate for your intended use.
You agree to hold LEC harmless, and to defend and indemnify us against any claims you make or third parties that are related to indirect or consequential loss of profit, loss of business, saving, general special and consequential damages, costs or expenses including legal fees, arising from your use of our Site and Services. This includes but is not limited to, breach of these Terms or your inability to fulfil your obligations. For clarity, your indemnity covers all losses, damages, or expenses (including legal costs) that we may suffer or incur.
Our Site is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Once you become a Patient of LEC, we recommend that you follow the advice of our physicians who are trained medical professionals rather than relying on these Terms published on our Site.
During your engagement with us, you may be directed or presented with a link to other websites or entities that are not under the control of LEC. Please note that we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites or related entities. Our inclusion of any such links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
You may access, download, and use material contained on our Site for use only in accordance with these Terms. You may not make derivative works, distribute, modify, or otherwise use our content for any public purpose without prior written permission from LEC.
Our Site and its content may at times be interrupted or disrupted. We do not guarantee that the Site will always be available for use and as such access is allowed on a temporary basis. All or part of the Site may be suspended or discontinued without prior notice, and we are not liable should the Site become unavailable for any period of time. In using our Site, you agree not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful and prohibited by these Terms or any other applicable laws. LEC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Site if it is determined that your use is or may be unlawful.
In order to use our Services, you must fill in your details on our Contact Us page or feel free to give us a call. We will come back to you as soon as possible with respect to booking a time for your free initial consultation with our team.
Once we have confirmed your appointment, you will become a LEC patient (Patient).
You will only be asked to provide your payment details if you elect to purchase any of our Services after you become a Patient with us.
We may contact you regarding your use of the Site, our Services, and/or related transactions at any time.
You are required to provide true, current, and complete information during your relationship with us and must update us as soon as possible if this information changes.
Any use or interaction with our Site and/or our Services must comply with these Terms, all laws, regulations, and mandatory rules that apply to you.
• promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
• is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way that you do not have a right to;
• tampers with any portion of our Site and any associated underlying systems;
• attempts to or breaches our security measures;
• uses unauthorized automated systems and/or software’s to view, access or collect information;
• is misleading;
• infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trademarks, and database rights) of any other party.
Once you become a Patient, you will be sent a consent form (Consent Form) detailing the Service(s) you have opted for, and associated instructions issued by our team relating to the same. You represent and warrant that you have read and understood the Consent Form and all information contained herein is accurate and correct.
Sections of the Site and information contained on the Site (in whole or in part) and/or the Services provided to you, can be downloaded and printed for your personal use, provided that the information is not modified.
LEC retain ownership of all material and content on the Site (Intellectual Property Rights).
You must not copy, reproduce, store, distribute, publish, or transmit any information relating to or in connection with the Intellectual Property Rights for any other purpose without our prior written consent, other than that agreed with us.
The Site includes logos, service marks, and brand identities (Marks) that are the property of LEC and our suppliers or licensors. LEC does not grant any licence or right to use any of these Marks without our prior written permission.
We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms which may apply to our Site or any of the content on it whether express or implied. We are not liable for any loss or damage to your computer equipment, devices, computer programs, data or other proprietary material that is caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material during your course of using our Site or downloading any content from it or on any website linked to it.
The inclusion of any links to another website on our Site does not constitute our endorsement of that site. We take no responsibility for what is included on third party websites that are linked on our Site and are therefore not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you choose to view a third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
While we take all practicable steps to ensure that our Site is secure and free from bugs or viruses, this is not something we can guarantee. Any attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, server, data, or data base through the use of viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful materials is strictly prohibited.
Either you or LEC may suspend their obligation to perform under these Terms if either party is unable to perform as a direct result of a war, riot, strike, natural or man-made disaster, epidemic, pandemic, or other circumstance of a similar nature.
If you experience any issues and would like to raise your concerns with us, please get in touch with LEC via our Contact Us page or by emailing email@example.com.
While it is our preference and hope that we can resolve disputes informally and amicably, any disputes arising from the use of this Site shall be governed by New Zealand laws and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
If any clause or provision of these Terms will be held illegal or unenforceable by any judgment of any Court or Tribunal having competent jurisdiction, such clause will not apply to these Terms. The remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect as if the clause or provision held to be illegal or unenforceable had not been included.
You consent to receive commercial electronic messages from Us. If you wish to opt out of receiving these messages tell us in writing and we will remove you from the mailing list.
Notice must be provided to the company in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our promotions are subject to these T & C’s
1) In these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘The Promoter’ refers to Lazersight 2005 Ltd, that is running this competitions/promotions.
2) All competitions/promotions offered by The Promoter are only available for the month advertised.
3) To be eligible you must comply with all competition/promotion rules within the set promotional period of the competitions/promotions.
4) Only one competition/promotion can be used at any time. Individual competitions/promotions cannot be combined with other promo codes or limited time offers.
5) Any competitions/promotions that offers a discounted dollar amount cannot be used in conjunction with any finance options offered by Lazersight 2005 Ltd
6) All competitions/promotions are not transferrable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
8) All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. All our competitions/promotions are conducted in good faith, but we do reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion should circumstances arise that compromise the fairness or conflict with the Terms and Conditions of the competition/promotion.
9) Lazersight 2005 Ltd takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or ineligible entries.
11) Entry into The Promoters competitions/promotions is deemed acceptance of all of these competition terms and conditions along with the terms & conditions of our service found at lasereyecentre.co.nz/tandc
12) We take no responsibility for any cancelled free assessment that is part of the entries.
13) Entry into The Promoters competitions/promotions is deemed acceptance of all of these competition terms and conditions along with the terms & conditions of our service found at lasereyecentre.co.nz/tandc
14) All competitions/promotions offered by The Promoter is open to New Zealand residents, 18 years and over only (all as at the date of entry) and whom have been found suitable for laser surgery. Employees, directors or managers of Lazersight 2005 Ltd and any suppliers, providers or agencies directly involved with any competition/promotion and the immediate families of such parties, are not eligible to enter.
15) To the extent permitted by law, Lazersight 2005 Ltd excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by the entrant or the Winner, including any liability for personal injury or death or loss of business opportunity or liability due to negligence of Lazersight 2005 Ltd or its personnel, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with undertaking laser surgery and within the Terms and Conditions or the conduct of the competition/promotion (including, without limitation, in connection with, participation in the promotion by the entrant.
16). The entrant and the Winner indemnify Lazersight 2005 Ltd against any losses, liabilities, costs, charges or expenses (including any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses) and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with any competition/promotion
17) The indemnity above applies whether or not Lazersight 2005 Ltd has been negligent or at fault.
Entry outside of the competition/promotion period will not be eligible.
We take no responsibility for any cancelled free assessment that is part of the entries.